Trade Association Participation
Energy is a major concern of your members. Playing a meaningful role in helping your members cut energy costs and qualify for extra rebates, resulting in a possible 100% rebate, is a valuable benefit trade associations can provide.
Energy Innovation Group (EIG) manages the TAP program. The Typical Trade Association Member Communication Program:
- Trade Association posts program information on website, informs members of the program through email communications, newsletters, fax alerts, or direct mail.
- The program is presented at association trade shows and energy information program breakfast meetings.
- For members that request information, EIG secures the information to identify opportunities.
- EIG provides test LEDs to confirm suitability.
- EIG prepares an Opportunity Report of existing and proposed LED lighting, potential savings, and available rebates.
- EIG handles all utility application and inspection requirements.
- EIG provides the LEDs for companies to install.