Opportunity for Cities, Companies, and Schools
Most buildings want LED’s energy savings, long life, and lighting quality, but not the high cost. This program eliminates that impediment. Any customer of a utility, which provides incentives for LED lamps and LED fixtures, can take advantage of the program and is not required to be a trade association member or management company client.
Energy Innovation Group (EIG) manages the Trade Association LED Program.
- EIG reviews a building’s lighting to determines if a worthwhile opportunity exists for LEDs.
- EIG provides test LEDs for evaluation and building approval.
- EIG prepares an Opportunity Report of existing and proposed lighting, energy savings and economics to secure no-cost or low-cost LEDs.
- EIG manages utility rebate requirements.
- EIG supplies the LED lamps.